Get in Touch with us
At AN AllNew Tech LTD, we value our customers and appreciate hearing how we can improve and better support you.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!
Art. 2. (1) The WEBSITE is an online page available on the Internet address allnewtechltd.com, through which USERS can access information resources, such as job positions in the company of the PROVIDER, to create and maintain their CVs and related files, to send their applications to the PROVIDER (hereinafter "Application"), as well as other activities related to the job opportunities offered by the PROVIDER.
(2) The PROVIDER does not perform the activities of a human resources agency or the activities of a job placement intermediary. The SERVICES of the website are related only to providing an opportunity for the USERS to get a job in the company of the PROVIDER.
Art. 3. The WEBSITE enables the USERS to apply for various positions in the company of the PROVIDER, and for this purpose the USERS have the opportunity to create and store on the WEBSITE CVs, cover letters, photos, files, other information (hereinafter referred to as "User Content") at their discretion, as well as to send their User Content to the PROVIDER in order to apply for a job in the company of the PROVIDER.
Art. 5. YOU undertake to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date data when applying. In case of inaccuracy in the data or missing information, your application will not be considered until the omissions/errors are eliminated.
Art. 6. The data provided by you will be used only for its intended purpose, namely in connection with Applying for advertised positions, if your account meets the relevant conditions. For this purpose, you are required to provide an up-to-date resume and portfolio. The use of the information provided by you is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Policy set out in the next section of this document.
Art. 7. Files and information stored on the WEBSITE are available only to the PROVIDER. When applying, you should only send information that is directly related to the SERVICES offered by the PROVIDER.
Art. 8. In order to use the SERVICES, YOU guarantee that you have reached the age of 18 and are capable of concluding a contract. The PROVIDER is not responsible in case of use of the SERVICES by a person who does not meet the specified age and legal capacity restrictions.
Art. 9. The PROVIDER may terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of the SERVICES to a person for whom there is information, or a reasonable assumption may be made that it indicates incorrect or data of another person.
Art. 10. When using the WEBSITE the USERS undertake not to offer for publication and/or not to post on the WEBSITE content that is prohibited by law or good manners.
Art. 11. When using the WEBSITE the USERS are obliged:
2. Not to violate another person’s intellectual property rights, the right to confidentiality of personal data and other property or non-property rights protected by law;
3. To immediately notify the PROVIDER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the WEBSITE;
4. Not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people without proper authorization;
5. To not perform actions that could harm the PROVIDER or third parties;
6. Not to use methods leading to forced loading of content unwanted by Internet users ("pop-ups", "blind links" and the like).
Art. 12. Your subscription can be canceled by you at any time by pressing the "Unsubscribe" button.
Art. 13. Your application may be deleted in the following cases:
1. with a request from you.
2. upon receipt of a request from a competent state body.
3. in case of suspicion of violation by you of the current conditions of use.
4. establishment of misuse of materials, which are subject to copyrights of other persons.
5. under other conditions provided in the Site or in accordance with the law;
Art. 14. Upon closing an account or at the explicit request of the USER, the User Content is deleted.
Art. 15. The PROVIDER has the right to place everywhere on the WEBSITE electronic links, advertising banners and other advertising forms for goods and services offered by the PROVIDER or third parties, as well as links and advertising banners pointing to Internet sites outside the control of the PROVIDER.
Art. 16. (1) The PROVIDER is not responsible for any interference or technical problems hindering the use of the SERVICES due to the operation of computer equipment by USERS (hardware or software problem, problem with Internet connectivity, etc.).
Art. 18. Intellectual property rights in all elements of the contents of the WEBSITE, including design, software programs, databases, text, drawings, graphics, sketches and other information or elements, are subject to copyright within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act. and/or the Law on Trademarks and Geographical Indications and are the property of the PROVIDER and/or the person explicitly designated by the PROVIDER and may not be used without the express written consent of the PROVIDER.
Art. 19. The use of the information referred to in the previous Article, including, but not limited to: copying, modification, reproduction, distribution or other use, without the consent and permission of the PROVIDER or the respective holder of intellectual property rights, except as expressly stated in law, is prohibited and violates the rights of the PROVIDER on intellectual property or those of their respective holder, if it is different from the PROVIDER.
Art. 20. The PROVIDER, regardless of the care he takes for the normal functioning of the WEBSITE, is not responsible in cases where non-provision of SERVICES is due to reasons beyond the control of the PROVIDER. The USER declares that the use of the WEBSITE is entirely at his own risk and responsibility, and the parties agree that the PROVIDER is not responsible for any damages or lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification, limitation, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of materials or information used, recorded or made available through the WEBSITE, unless caused by the PROVIDER in the event of gross negligence.
Art. 21. The PROVIDER is not responsible for the activities of the USER, when he commits a violation of the use of the WEBSITE or when the USER is posting any content contrary to law and good morals. The PROVIDER has the right to seek recourse liability from the USER, in cases of property sanctions under the previous sentence.
Art. 22. The PROVIDER is not responsible and does not owe compensation to a person whose personal data has been used or made available by another person when using the WEBSITE, regardless of whether the person has given consent or not.
Art. 23. When receiving information that gives sufficient grounds to assume that the behavior of the USER in the use of the SERVICES could constitute a crime or administrative violation, the PROVIDER has the right at its discretion to refer to the competent public authorities, providing them with the necessary assistance and all necessary information and materials required in due course, which would help to identify the perpetrator and prove the crime or administrative violation.
Art. 25. When providing some of the SERVICES, communication between YOU and the PROVIDER by e-mail is required. According to Art. 5 of the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act, you agree to be the addressee of electronic statements from the PROVIDER in electronic form.
Art. 26. (1) The PROVIDER operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "the Regulation"). (2) The PROVIDER is not an intermediary and does not provide personal data to third parties as an intermediary for finding a job.
(3) According to the Regulation, personal data is any information that relates to you and through which you can be identified. Processing of personal data ("Processing") is any action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means.
Art. 27. Data subjects whose data are processed by the PROVIDER:
1. natural persons, users of the WEBSITE and the SERVICES;
2. natural persons who have sent inquiries requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence to the PROVIDER, including by calling or through the contact form on the WEBSITE;
3. natural persons, information about whom is contained in inquiries, requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence, addressed to the PROVIDER, including by phone or through the contact form of the WEBSITE.
Art. 28. YOU decide whether and how to use the SERVICES provided through the WEBSITE. In the forms through which personal data are entered, we clearly indicate the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data. The data, the filling of which is obligatory, is such, without which it is impossible to provide the respective SERVICE or part of it.
Art. 30. Some of the provided SERVICES consist in providing the opportunity to create and/or store in your account information such as photos, CVs, cover letters and/or other files and accordingly send them to the PROVIDER in order to Apply for job positions in the company of the PROVIDER. You decide for yourself whether and what data relating to YOU to store in your account on the WEBSITE. BY PUBLISHING PERSONAL DATA AND/OR USER CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SAID DATA WILL BE PROCESSED BY THE PROVIDER IN ACCORDANCE TO THIS POLICY.
Art. 31. The SERVICES of the PROVIDER and the functionalities provided on the WEBSITE are not intended for storage and processing of special categories of data within the meaning of Art. 9 and Art. 10 of the Regulation. You agree not to store through the Site in any form information containing special categories of data and/or sensitive data.
Art. 32. THE WEBSITE allows you to subscribe and receive notifications for new announcements published on the WEBSITE at your e-mail address. The SERVICE can be used with or without registration. If you use the service without registration, you need to provide an email address where you want to receive the subscription. The subscription can be terminated at any time.
Art. 33. The PROVIDER also processes personal data received as a result of complaints, signals, disputes, inquiries, requests or other questions addressed in communication to the PROVIDER, received through electronic forms on the WEBSITE, through calls to the telephone exchange of the PROVIDER through the PROVIDER or e-mail. We store and process this information and the result of this processing.
1. Purposes related to the SERVICES provided by the PROVIDER through the WEBSITE: registration, creation of an account, subscription, creation and placement of User Content to the WEBSITE, as well as the activities for Applying for a job in the company of the PROVIDER.
2. Purposes for which you have given your explicit consent - for example, subscribing for receiving emails;
3. Purposes necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations of the PROVIDER - include fulfillment of legal obligations to retain or provide information upon receipt of a relevant order from the competent state or judicial authorities, while ensuring the possibility of exercising control powers of the competent state authorities, in fulfillment of the legal obligations of AN OLNEY TECH EOOD to inform you about various circumstances related to your rights, the Services provided or the protection of your data, etc. under. For these purposes, it may be necessary to process part or all of the above categories.
4. Puproses related to the legitimate interests of the PROVIDER - to respond to inquiries, requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence received by the PROVIDER, including through the contact form on the WEBSITE.
Art. 35. Data Storing Terms (1) The User Content (including CVs, work files, photos, portfolio, cover letters, documents and/or other information provided with your application) is stored for a period of up to 6 /six/ months from the date of its placement on the WEBSITE, afterwards it is deleted automatically. The PROVIDER sends a message to the USER 2 (two) weeks before the expiration of the specified 6-month period to notify the forthcoming deletion, enabling the USER to request that his/hers User Content to be stored for a new 6-month period.
(2) Information processed for you in connection with the subscription made by you (receipt of notifications for new announcements) shall be stored for the period of the subscription - until the receipt of your explicit refusal of subscription.
(3) Information from inquiries, requests, signals, complaints, or other correspondence received by the PROVIDER, including through the contact form on the WEBSITE, shall be stored until the end of the procedure for the specific case, but not more than 5 (five) years.
(4) Information from incoming telephone calls shall be stored for a period of up to 3 (three) months.
(5) In case of a legal dispute or proceedings requiring data retention and / or a request from a competent state body, it is possible to retain data for longer than the specified terms until the final conclusion of the dispute or proceedings before all instances. The specified deadlines may be changed in case a different requirement for preservation of the information is established according to the current legislation.
Art. 36. Transfer to third parties. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in the following cases: when this is provided by law; if duly requested by a competent state or judicial authority; when we have received your explicit consent to this;
Art. 37. Rights with regard to personal data
1. Right to information. This Policy is intended to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data in connection with the SERVICES provided.
2. Right of access. You have the right to receive confirmation whether your personal data is processed, access to them and information about their processing and your rights in this regard. You can access this at any time using the features provided in your account.
3. Right of revision. You have the right to correct your personal data in case it is incomplete or inaccurate. You have the opportunity to correct your data at any time through your account. In case you want to correct an application that has already been sent to the Employer, you have the opportunity to do so by using the function to delete the application from the Employer's account and send the corrected application again. This only applies to applications stored on the Site, the Employer may have printed or kept copies of your application outside the Site. In these cases it is necessary to contact the Employer.
4. Right of deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of data, except in cases where there is a substantial reason and/or legal obligation for their processing. Delete resumes, files, etc. You can delete CVs, files and other documents stored in your account at any time. This does not lead to the deletion of documents already sent as part of applications. To do this, use the function to delete applications.
5. Closing an account. If you wish, you can close your account at any time, using the functionality provided. After closing the account, all data, part of it, is deleted.
6. Right of restriction in relation to data processing. The Regulation provides for the possibility to restrict the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so.
7. Right to notify third parties. If applicable, you have the right to ask the controller of your personal data to notify third parties when he has provided your data, regarding the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data.
8. Right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided and that relates to you in a structured, popular, machine-readable format, and to use this data for another administrator at your discretion.
9. The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for you or similarly affects you significantly, unless the provisions of applicable data protection law are met grounds for this and appropriate guarantees are provided to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. When providing the Services on the WEBSITE, technologies falling into this category are not used.
10. Right of withdrawal of consent. You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is based on your consent. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given until the withdrawal. For services such as subscription to e-mail ads, the subscription for which is based on your wish (consent), there is a possibility to terminate the subscription at any time (withdrawal of consent).
11. Right to object. You have the right to object to data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. In the event of such an objection, we will consider your request and, if justified, we will comply with it. If we believe that there are compelling legal grounds for processing or that it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, we will inform you.
12. Right to appeal to a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates applicable data protection legislation. The supervisory body in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2.
Art. 38. Data Protection Officer. Questions and requests related to the exercise of the rights to the protection of your personal data can be sent to our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Art. 39. (1) In order to improve the presentation of the WEBSITE, the PROVIDER may use HTTP cookies (HTTP cookies), or simply cookies. By using the WEBSITE, USERS agree to this.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on the device of the USER, with which he visits the WEBSITE. They allow the WEBSITE to remember the actions of the USER, as well as his / her preferences, for a certain period of time, so that they do not have to be entered every time you visit the WEBSITE.
(3) Most standard browsers allow the USER to change cookie settings. Usually the settings are in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the respective device. Restricting and stopping cookies may result in discontinuation of functionality, incorrect operation and limitation of the user experience with the WEBSITE.
Art. 40. (1) The PROVIDER may use one or more of the following types of cookies:
1. Functional cookies
2. Security cookies
3. Analytical cookies
We use Analytics Cookies, which help us improve the performance and efficiency of our website by collecting information about the number of unique visits, statistics on the use of the website, the most viewed, recently viewed pages.
4. Third Party Cookies
We use third-party cookies that allow you to like or share content on Social Networks, cookies from Google Analytics that help track website traffic, and other cookies related to external systems and sites integrated with the website.
5. Advertising cookies
(2) The personal data collected by cookies are used solely for the performance of specific functions on the WEBSITE related to the USER himself.
were adopted by the management of AN ALLNEW TECH EOOD on __.__. 2022
Sign up for job alerts and get the latest roles straight to your inbox.
Thank You for your application